1) Tell us how you first met? Who what when where why? Give us the dirty details.
- We met on Tinder shortly after Christopher moved to New York from London for work. Our first date was at the iconic speakeasy Campbell Apartment in Grand Central Station, unfortunately now closed, on April 3rd 2014
2) When did you know he/she was the one? Was there something he/she did? etc.
- Lauren knew that Christopher was the one when Christopher surprised with New York Rangers tickets for Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals in 2014. Which the Rangers won against Montreal to make it to the Stanley Cup Finals.
- For Christopher there’s no one defining moment.
3) Tell us about the proposal. (Did you see it coming, how long was it in the planning? how did you feel? nervous, excited, freaking out?)
- Christopher proposed in Phoenix close to Lauren’s birthday. Also knowing that she would be able to share this with her family that live out in Arizona. Lauren had her suspicions it would happen but Christopher made sure it was a very private moment
4) Tell us the one thing you love most about each other.
- We think we balance each other out
- Christopher loves Lauren’s smile and sense of humor
- Lauren loves Christopher’s sense of calm in chaos and big heart
5) If you feel comfortable, share with us something silly or quirky the other person does.
- Christopher is surprisingly good at doing animal noise impressions
- Lauren never plans a party without first checking the sporting calendar!
6) Besides getting married – what’s the one thing you are looking forward to on your wedding day?
- Having family and friends near and far sharing our special day
- Dancing, eating, drinking and, of course, cake
7) What’s your favorite trend for weddings right now?
- Photobooth! With props! We have your photos in our keepsake album from the photobooth 😉
8) What inspired your décor or theme?
- We went with the venue location of the castle based on Christopher’s homeland of Scotland and everything else just fell into place (i.e. kilts, bagpiper, fascinators, Scotland flag, etc.)
9) What’s one thing you wish you would have known earlier in regards to planning?
- Not getting hung up on the little things / details
Photography | Nate Creamer Photography
Florist | Westchester Floral (http://www.westchesterfloral.com/)
Ceremony Location | Church of the Resurrection, Rye (http://www.resrye.com/)
Wedding Car | Eclipse Limousine (http://eclipselimousine.com/)
Reception Location | Whitby Castle, Rye (https://www.lessings.com/corporate/venue_home.aspx?ref=40)
Cake | Lulu Cake Boutique (http://everythinglulu.com/)
Band | Central Park Orchestra (https://nyweddings.wordpress.com/)
Hair & Makeup | Town & Country (http://www.townandcountryhairdressers.com/)
Dress Designer | Roz la Kelin (http://rozlakelin.com/)
Grooms Party Attire | Kilt Rental USA (http://www.kiltrentalusa.com/)
Dress Salon | Bliss Bridal (http://blissbridalct.com/)
Bagpiper | The Royal Piper (http://www.theroyalpiper.com/)